What is our return policy?
As the purchaser of items from LA Atelier Singapore Pte Ltd, the purchaser agrees that:
- All sales are final.
- As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us within 12 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available
- Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, LA Atelier Singapore reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
- Delivery times are will to start and complete between 11am to 6pm. If you require a timed delivery, please WhatsApp or email us and speak with our friendly customer service consultant to make those arrangements.
- It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender. We do not call ahead to ensure someone is home, as to not spoil surprises.